Windows 10 Project Engineer
Contract role to support the desktop roll-out of Windows 10 in a 2 phase project:
• Circa 5000 device migrations in total.
• Plan and effect migrations with sites and teams cordially and professionally to an agreed standard
• Report and communicate effectively with the business and with internal IT teams to ensure parties are informed appropriately
• Plan and self-manage migrations with the business according to parameters set out by the project manager
• Plan and self-manage installation of supporting hardware to facilitate self-service migrations
• Support users during migrations and communicate issues effectively with internal IT
The successful candidate has to be technically competent (ie: they need to have experience in desktop support).