Windows 10 Project Engineer
Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Windows 10 Project Engineer on a 3 months contract with a possibility of an extension.
Purpose of the role - To support the desktop roll-out of Windows 10 in a 2-phase project:
- Phase 1 - Multiple locations throughout Herefordshire.
- Phase 2 - Extend to other clients including (in multiple locations throughout Herefordshire)
- Plan and effect migrations with sites and teams cordially and professionally to an agreed standard
- Report and communicate effectively with the business and with internal IT teams to ensure parties are informed appropriately
- Plan and self-manage migrations with the business according to parameters set out by the project manager
- Plan and self-manage installation of supporting hardware to facilitate self-service migrations
- Support users during migrations and communicate issues effectively with internal
- Circa 5000 device migrations in total.
- Must have worked previous experience working for local Authority
To get more information about this role and how to apply please contact Aamina 02476992143