To GBP40,000 + Car + Benefits
Off-Highway Vehicle/Agricultural Machinery/Heavy Equipment/Vehicle Servicing
Stratford upon Avon
A well-established agricultural machinery dealership is looking for an experienced Service Manager to manage a team of 7 technicians. This is a varied and busy role and requires someone who can coordinate all workshop activity with a demanding workload.
- Workshop team management within a commercial/off highway vehicle garage
- Ability to plan and allocate work for the workshop technicians
- Supporting the team in finding solutions for any customer issues
- Able to monitor and manage work in progress to ensure all deadlines are met
- Customer service driven, able to understand customer needs and provide solutions
- Experience of agricultural machinery servicing a distinct advantage: off-highway, commercial and/or fleet management sector applicants will be considered
After recently winning a large, lucrative customer contract, our client is looking to appoint a Service Manager to deliver excellent quality and maintain high levels of customer service. The business is a well-respected off-highway dealership and is the main dealer in the area for a number of world-leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery.
How to Apply
This is an exciting and challenging role offering you the opportunity to join a growing business. If you are driven by job satisfaction, thrive on autonomy, and wish to make a positive contribution to the future success of a business and to your own personal career progression, please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference 371634.