We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to join our client, a design and rebrand company based in Kenilworth, Coventry. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for 15, flexible working hours per week who is looking to maintain a work/ life balance.
As the Part-Time Bookkeeper you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Monthly management accounts, P&L and Balance sheet analysis
- Sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Prepare and submit VAT returns/ EU Sales/ HMRC Tax
- Journal posting and cashflow
The successful candidate for the role of Part-Time Bookkeeper will possess:
- Bookkeeping and management accounts experience
- Knowledge of Sage 50
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong reconciliation skills and a good eye for detail
In return the Part-Time Bookkeeper will receive a pro rata salary of up to GBP25,000.
Working hours are 15 and flexible between Monday - Friday
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.