Kennedys is looking for a Data Steward to join either our Birmingham, Chelmsford or Manchester office. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving the quality and depth of the data held in the firm's CRM system for business development purposes along with delivering CRM reporting and assistance with project work. The role is part of a global virtual data quality team, supporting the firm's data quality strategy.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the firm's data change management inbox
- Responding to user inquiries regarding data changes, importing and exporting lists and running searches
- Ensuring compliance to the firm's data protection marketing principles
- Researching client/prospect information to ensure the CRM system contains current and accurate information
- Assisting with regular data verification exercises and cleaning exercises.
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional attention to detail and tenacious attitude towards ensuring data accuracy
- Highly organised and methodical
- Comfortable operating to tight deadlines
- Database experience
- IT skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to take initiative and responsibility for completeness of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and optimistic attitude
- Professional services experience is an advantage.
Kennedys is a global law firm with over 1,900 people worldwide across 37 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America.
We believe that supporting individual growth and development puts us in the best position to attract and retain talented individuals. Regardless of role or level, everyone has access to virtual learning opportunities to help you develop your skills when you need to, wherever you are in the world.
We value and support diversity as an equal opportunity employer. The environment we practice in is critical as individuals and as members of a cohesive team. We've created a culture based on client service, professional excellence, hard work and trust.