My client is a boutique Independent Financial Adviser firm based in the heart of beautiful Worcester. They look to offer impartial and friendly advice to individuals and businesses. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with two Chartered financial advisers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented paraplanner to come in and assist with the successful financial planners of the business. This role will have client facing aspects to it and the firm can offer strong progression routes towards advising in the future.
What's needed to be Considered?
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning-desirable
- Previous experience dealing with pensions and investments products.
- The ability to conduct fact finds and to write high-quality suitability reports.
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced IFA is essential
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.