Our client is an established and successful company based in Cannock. They are currently looking for an Administrator within Planning Department to join their team on a short term temporary basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below.
- Resolve any queries quickly and effectively
- Communicate effectively with suppliers
- Employee must obey and abide by all policies, procedures and guidelines whether oral, written or implied.
- Provide general administration and organisational support to the team
- Maintenance of office records including files and maintenance of the computerised client database and associated records systems.
- Receiving and passing on messages and instructions on behalf of team staff, including the making of arrangements on their behalf.
- The preparation and maintenance of files, general filing of documents.
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities to help team members.
- Toproposeadministrativechangestoenhancethe workflowfortheteam.
- To completenecessary paperwork,updatingandprogressinginformation,anddealingwith enquiriesfromserviceusers, other departments and external organisations.
- Employee must contribute a positive attitude and cooperative spirit with other employees
- Employee must strive for excellence with prompt and accurate order processing.
- Employee must perform job specific responsibilities at or above expectations of immediate supervisor and management.
- Administrative experience
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Experience working in busy office environment
- Good IT skills.
- Communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to maintain IT database information accurately and timely.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative and to prioritise work.
- Ability to work accurately to deadlines.
- Flexible approach
- Able to handle sensitive information and maintain discretion on sensitive issues
- Enthusiasm/keenness to learn
- Recognition of need for confidentiality