Conveyancing Legal Assistant
Our client is a very well-established firm based in Warwickshire that has been in practice for over 100 years.
They are committed to being at the forefront of their development and work with the latest technology and case management systems. They pride themselves in providing a sensitive and affordable service with a personal touch.
Our client is seeking a Conveyancing Legal Assistant who will have the opportunity to join their busy Residential Conveyancing department.
- The successful candidate will be assisting the fee earners in their team and be exposed to a broad range of residential property matters
- The firm is dynamic and so you will have the opportunity to use your excellent communication skills to deal with clients
- Using your knowledge in conveyancing coupled with outstanding administrative skills you will be valued in the business for the support provided
What Do I Need to Apply?
- Experience and knowledge in residential conveyancing as a Legal Secretary/Legal Administrator
- Ability to support fee earners with administrative tasks and work well in a team
- Good typing speed
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.