We are currently recruiting for an operations supervisor/ administrator to join a lovely family run company near to Kenilworth.
You will be working in a small team for a very successful company, due to the location you will need to be able to drive.
You will be working very closely with the operations director, managing the time and diaries of 12 engineers, having the responsibility to prioritise jobs and negotiate the best prices for parts!
It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes to be busy, manage their own time and have ownership of their workload!
- Receive incoming service requests and despatching of technical engineers
- Arrange spare parts shipments to coincide with arrival of engineers and for return visits
- Arrange equipment as directed by the engineer / Operations Management
- Liaise with suppliers (oils, access platforms, engine suppliers) for assistance and/or labour resource
- Service administration - i.e. Invoicing, Warranty
- Manage the company's own fleet of rental machines
- Liaise with customers for booking-in routine servicing
- Manage engineer vehicles and replacements, uniforms and PPE
- Cover for Operations Manager in absence of holidays or customer visits
- Oversee time sheets to ensure working hours are reflected through to salaries and all overtime approved.
- Ad-hoc direct parts enquiries, ordering and invoicing
- Issue reports from operating system on request
- Ensure Company operations are kept compliant
- Maintain the profitability of the Company
Your Skills/ Experience
- Experience in a scheduling/ busy administration role is key
- Experience in a technical environment would be advantageous
- Experience dealing and building relationships with engineers/ contractors etc.
- Excellent communication skills - especially over the telephone
- Will have a friendly 'can-do' attitude and make customers feel comfortable that their issue will be sorted
- Will have a degree of commercial awareness and the need to achieve jobs on or below budget
- Customer focused attitude
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Own driving license and access to a car (due to location)
Benefits to you
- Competitive salary of GBP20 - GBP25k depending on experience
- 0830 to 1700 Monday to Friday.
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday
- Working in a small but friendly team
- Free parking
- Death in Service
If you think that this is the role for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.