We're currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer, to work within a fast-growing business that is leading the market from the front.
Not only will you be working for one of the country's leading Food Manufacturers you will also get to work for a company that doesn't just treat you as a number!
You'll be working for the leading international manufacturer of convenience food with an annual turnover of over GBP2 billion. They employ approximately 15,000 employees across 30 manufacturing facilities in the US and the UK.
We're looking for the Sherlock Holmes of maintenance- a Maintenance Engineer who will look objectively at every side of an idea or situation to guarantee that all outcomes are thoroughly calculated before deciding on a suitable course of action.
We're interested in hearing from you if you have the following experience:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery
- Conducting continuous improvement and observation on shift- identifying potential failure or deterioration in output, waste or quality performance from machine standards
- Undertaking risk assessments, prior to any maintenance and ensuring conclusions are implemented prior to the start of work
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer within FMCG is essential
To be successful, you will ideally have one the following qualifications in the relevant discipline:
- NVQ Level 3
- Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer
- We understand that experience is sometimes as good as qualifications, so if this role seems perfect- apply now!
This role will be challenging and will not be easy- it's not your everyday Joe kind of role???
But, if you're a Maintenance Engineer that's looking for well organised, trusting and established company that put the needs of their employees first, then look no further and click apply below