Procurement Administrator / Junior Buyer
I am recruiting an exciting urgent post for a global business. A Procurement Administrator / Junior Buyer is required on a temporary to permanent basis. This role is an immediate start position based in Warwick.
Details are as follows:
- Salary GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 depending on experience
- Weekly contractual hours of 37.5
- Based at the Company's HO in Warwick
- Company Pension
Overall Job Purpose:
To Interact with Operational teams on behalf of Purchasing & Accounts to expedite process fulfilment in order to facilitate, improve and monitor Vendor management and the Purchase to pay process by effective liaison with all stakeholders. To work to free roadblocks whilst lending administrative support to Accounts & Procurement
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the business's purchasing procedure and purchase to payment requirements and process.
- Understand and facilitate the vendor selection process and be able to distinguish between a vendor and the rest.
- Assist operational teams to work within the purchasing procedure whilst expediting the setting up of vendors.
- Issue new supplier documentation to potential vendors and follow up to ensure the timely processing of new supplier requests.
- Learn and use Navision to find and interpret vendor status, payment terms, requisition status, delivery status, receipting of goods and services and other relevant purchase order related data within the system.
- Resolve internal stakeholder queries relating to status of requisition authorisation and order placement whilst maintaining regular liaison to ensure operational compliance where possible and seek guidance from departmental heads when necessary.
- Resolve issues relating to order status, delivery issues & pricing discrepancies where possible or consult with departmental managers for guidance or action.
- Resolve vendor issues and payment related queries where possible. Bring potential roadblocks to the attention of the relevant teams and departmental managers.
- Query invoices, chase credit notes etc. with suppliers and undertake other payment related requests with claimants as necessary and to resolve queries from suppliers and other stakeholders (internal and external)
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by line manager.