KITCHEN ASSISTANT NEEDED ~ DBS ~ IMMEDIATE START
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK AT THE BIGGEST EVENTS IN BIRMINGHAM?
WANT FLEXABLE WORKING HOURS?
THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Berkeley Scott are recruiting KITCHEN PORTERS to join our widely expanding back of house team for immediate ongoing assignments.
Our Kitchen Porters will have the opportunity to work within contract catering units, arenas and events based around Birmingham. The work is really flexible and we have regular work to keep you busy throughout the year.
- Previous experience with Food Production, Kitchen Porter,
- Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Own chef whites, and safety shoes
- Have a current Food Hygiene & Health & Safety Level 2 Certificates
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Working for us you will be given the opportunity to work in numerous of venues across the region.
- We have immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year.
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- We offer weekly pay
- Employee benefit scheme / referral schemes
If you are unhappy in your current situation and are currently seeking employment then please feel free to get in contact. We offer a friendly, reliable, relaxed yet professional service which is second to none.
All applicants with previous experience within Food Production including Kitchen Porters, Catering/General Assistants, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, 2nd Chef, Head Chef or Executive Chef then we want to hear from you.