GBP32,000 plus benefits
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative specialist manufacturer?
Do you want to work for an employer that doesn't just invest in ensuring they have the best production facility but in their employee's training and development?
Do you want to work for an employer that seeks the best talent to complement their business?
Our client is a leading, reputable manufacturer in the Kidderminster area who are an Employer of Choice. They are currently looking to recruit Maintenance Engineers to work as part of a busy team delivering optimum machine performance and minimum downtime.
The successful candidate's will:
- Diagnose and repair machine faults on electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Maintain and repair lens coating and processing machinery
- Respond immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Complete preventative maintenance as scheduled
- Communicate progress effectively to production managers
- Carry out TPM and PPM work and calibration of machinery
- Use computerised system to report details of breakdowns and management of spares stock
To be successful you will:
- Have experience of Vacuum coating machinery
- Be a time served Electrical Maintenance Engineer with good electrical and mechanical skills
- Have good working knowledge of single and three phase power supplies, machines and systems
- Have knowledge of AC and DC drives and conveyor systems
- Be conversant with PLC and control gear systems
- Have experience in PLC fault finding
- Have experience of maintaining a wide range of equipment across a process manufacturing facility
- Be competent in reading circuit diagrams electrical and pneumatic
- Have good working knowledge of pneumatic systems and basic hydraulics
Ideally you will have City and Guilds 236 parts 1 and 2, IEE 17th Edition Regulations and City and Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection.
If you believe you have the relevant experience, can demonstrate impressive key achievements in your career to date and are ambitious to drive personal, team and company success, then please apply for immediate consideration.