Refrigeration Engineer Hydrocarbons / Pack Systems / Co2
Job Title: Supermarket Refrigeration Engineer
Package: Starting salary from GBP37,000 / 45 hour week / Bonus scheme / Company van, mobile phone, pension, life insurance and fuel card all provided.
We work with some of the biggest and best known Supermarket brands in the world which has allowed us to take our reach globally.
Our refrigeration engineers are responsible for servicing and repairing a wide range of Supermarket Refrigeration equipment.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must live within commuting distance to Shrewsbury
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 1 years.
- NVQ level 2 would be desirable.
- Must hold valid F-Gas certificate and full driving licence.
- CO2 is desirable.
- Experience on Pack Systems is essential.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Salary from GBP33,000
- 45 hour week
- Bonus scheme
- Overtime rates
- 33 days holidays
- Choice of van or crew cab with private use available.
- On call 1/5 - GBP100 standby payment + overtime rates if called out.
- Company van with private usage, PDA, mobile phone, pension, life insurance and fuel card all provided.
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Air-conditioning, Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, Supermarkets, Super Markets, F-Gas, chiller, ice, cabinet cooling, counter fridge, bottle cooling, display fridges, display freezers, blast chillers,Refrigeration, Supermarket, Pack System, CO2, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, F-Gas, chiller