We are proud to be working with a global organisation recruiting a Commercial Administrator for a company in Cannock.
This is an immediate start and ongoing temporary position.
Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to identify and resolve problems autonomously are essential.
- Competent in SAP and MS Offfice
- Excellence in Excel
- Strong admin and organisational skills,
- Attention to detail is paramount
If you meet this criteria we would love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Use internal system to maintain the percentages of volumes for finance
- Carry out price changes and retro payments.
- Create internal orders to enable payment to be invoiced to customers
- Ensuring information from SAP regarding production sales/volumes is transferred into SPS
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of modification and NPI enquires and quotation dates.
- Complete despatch and file customers Declarations of Origin
- Organise the shipment of customer prototype requirements and arrange the relevant invoicing.
- Setting up schedule agreements and making sure they are maintained on SAP
- Process IDOCS on a daily basis
- Use SAP to create and maintain sales orders for prototype and tooling and purchase orders.
Working hours are 8am to 5pm (39hr week) Paying GBP9.12ph.
For further information please contact Matt Breakwell at Brellis Recruitment