Assistant Headteacher Needed at Outstanding School in Tamworth
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an outstanding SEND school in Tamworth. The school are looking for someone who stands out from the crowd and brings their sound knowledge and proven experience in special educational needs.
- To undertake the full range of professional duties in the Head of School's and Deputy Head's absence from the school
- To undertake any professional duties to the Executive Head Teacher and Head of School, reasonably delegated by them
- SLT lead on the provision and delivery of holistic and multi-disciplinary support to all pupils
- Support the Head of School in ensuring that the school's systems, organisation and processes are well considered, efficient and fit for purpose, upholding the principles of transparency, integrity and probity
- Head of Sixth Form
- To lead and review on the implementation PROACTSCIPr-UK??
- Responsible for attendance of students and strategies/plans to improve attendance, including liaison with external agencies
- Responsibility for the organisation, implementation and effectiveness of the school's pastoral system
- Responsible for the preparation and suggested exclusion of students, including the preparation of any permanent exclusion documents
- The main link between the school and parents, including the Friends Association, student council and voice
- Any other issues or responsibilities as may arise or are identified by the school or Headteacher.