Refrigeration Engineer Hydrocarbons / Pack Systems / Co2
Package: Starting salary from GBP38,000 / 45 hour week / Door to door Pay / No Bank Holiday working / Bonus scheme / on call 1 in 5 / over time paid at time ?? / Company van (Can be used for personal use)
We work with some of the biggest and best known brands in the UK including well known supermarket brands and blue chip clients which has allowed us to take our reach globally.
Our refrigeration engineers are responsible for servicing and repairing a wide range of Refrigeration equipment throughout Supermarkets to experience working in this area is essential.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 1 years.
- NVQ level 2 would be desirable.
- Must hold valid F-Gas certificate and full driving licence.
- CO2 is desirable.
- Knowledge of Pack Systems, Co2 Systems, Hydroflurocarbons, Hydrocarbon, Ammonia, R744 is desirable.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Salary from GBP38,000
- 45 hour week
- Paid door to door
- Bonus scheme
- Overtime 1.5 + double time on bank holidays
- 25 days holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Choice of van or crew cab with private use available.
- On call 1/5 - GBP100 standby payment + overtime rates if called out.
- Company van with private usage, PDA, mobile phone, pension, life insurance and fuel card all provided.
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, Supermarkets, Super Markets, F-Gas, chiller, ice, cabinet cooling, counter fridge, bottle cooling, display fridges, display freezers, blast chillers, Pack Systems, Co2 Systems, Hydroflurocarbons, Hydrocarbon, Ammonia, R744.