Finance Business Partner
A Finance Business Partner is required for a joint venture, formed in April 2013. The division is focused on the provision of educational outsourcing services, comprising four business units. Based in Stafford, it has an annual turnover in excess of £70m and has robust plans for rapid growth.
Reporting to the Senior Business partner, working closely with various business units, the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- To lead the month end financial process for the business unit, providing insightful commentary on key monthly variances for the results and presentations where appropriate, including on-going forecasting and the annual business planning process for the business unit.
- To lead, develop, implement, and review finance process across supported business units.
- To develop, implement, review, monitor and analyse initiatives to improve the working capital and profitability of the business unit. Facilitating the implementation of new finance system.
- To contribute on the development of any financial models to evaluate the financial case for any proposed changes or commercial developments (in addition to business performance and continual improvements).
- To ensure all aspects of general compliance and financial control are met including purchasing cycle
- To support and strengthen balance sheet reporting
- Produce monthly business unit financial reports and other ad-hoc reports, and support to the Financial Controller and Finance Director on specific initiatives as appropriate.
- AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent) or near the end of qualification.
- Management Accounts experience in a fast-changing environment, balance sheet control and reconciliation.
- Flexibility and excellent communication skills to support non-finance staff in the management of cost centers, with the ability to devise solutions to problems and deliver improvements is important.
- Ability to identify the key financial and service risks from financial data.
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills essential to aid complex business modelling and process improvement.
- Knowledge of SAP.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £32,000 and an excellent benefits package. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
?+44 (0) / ?