Class Teacher - Keresley Newland Primary Academy
Keresley Newland Primary School, Coventry
Required for September 2019 (sooner if possible)
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
1. Learners First - young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our pupils and students within a safe and supportive environment
2. It's About Learning - young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving the learning of pupils and students underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
3. No Barriers - no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of pupils and students whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational class teacher to join our team at Keresley Newland Primary Academy who:
* has high expectations of every child and of themselves
* is enthusiastic about learning
* can demonstrate recent and relevant experience in teaching in Key Stage 1 or 2
* is ambitious about developing their career
The successful candidate will inspire learners and work with colleagues to deliver outstanding outcomes, in a happy, lively school, where staff and children are committed to success, and there is a commitment to a curriculum which develops children as learners and allows staff to be creative and imaginative in their teaching.
The school benefits from regular collaboration with Futures Trust schools and staff are supported by experienced senior teachers who generously commit their time to train and develop colleagues. The school offers focused CPDL for all staff based on their future aspirations, and the Trust has a proven track record of developing excellent teachers and leaders.
What makes us a good employer?
The Trust recognises that people's needs will change throughout their working lives and is committed to developing and delivering working practices and policies that are responsive to this. In addition to opportunities for professional development the Trust offers attractive reward and benefits packages including competitive rates of pay, access to the Teachers' Pension Scheme, online discount at retail, travel, theme park and other leisure providers, policies to support family and carer commitments, Occupational Health services and career pathways across the Trust.
Visits to the school to meet the Headteacher are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Marie Brown on 024 7633 2434 to arrange a time and date.
Closing date: 3pm Friday 12th April 2019
For more information and to request an application pack please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education on
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
The Futures Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.