VWCV Service Manager
CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED VEHICLE TECHNICIANS ......
Do you have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair)?
- Previous commercial workshop experience?
- Strong Leadership and Motivational Skills
Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful Commercial Vehicle Group where your contribution is recognised? A committed and experienced Service Technician ready for the next step in Aftersales Management?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!Main responsibilities
As an Imperial Commercials Service Manager, you will set the tone for the aftersales team and will support them in delivering an excellent service with a right first time attitude. Our VW Van Centre in Stoke is home to a busy workshop, and 7 well trained technicians, who you will be guiding through the day, offering support and advice.
This role is crucial in supporting and driving forward the aftersales performance.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Provide positive customer experiences in all instances, leading by example to promote a customer focused team performance.
- Managing customer retention and workshop efficiencies.
- Ensuring the Service department achieves budget objectives by continually examining accounts, operating controls & composite figures.
- Work with the Volkswagen Commercials brand, promoting and marketing the vehicles, remaining compliant with their standards
This role would Ideally suit a Level 3 Qualified technician or Workshop Controller, who is experienced in all aspects of commercial vehicles and is ready for a managerial role.
You will be key to ensuring that Imperial Commercials gives the best aftersales experience in the area, with your drive, desire and ability to implement real changes.Ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair)
- A proven track record in vehicle repair and servicing
- The ability to lead and maintain strong relationships
- A full valid UK driving license
Experience with VW is a distinct advantage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85644900