Control Systems Manager
Are you currently working as a Control Systems Manager or Principal Engineer looking for the opportunity to step into a senior managerial/directorship role at a promising company?
A company work focuses on extending, improving and saving people’s lives through innovative medical technology.
What do people like Tim Cook, CEO of Apple and Shaun Parker, ex Founder of Napster & President of Facebook have in common? They saw the opportunity and ability of the companies they went to work for and ultimately played a huge part in the accelerated growth of that company. This is exactly the opportunity that is here for you now.
The company is not only a market leading consultancy with Blue chip clients but is also in the process of moving to a brand-new purpose-built facility to allow their next stage of growth.
If you are an experienced, educated Control Systems professional with an interest in business development, staff management and P&L responsibility then you'll find this role interesting and rewarding.
Ideally, you'll have the following experience over a career within the industry:
- Experience in leading a team of Control System and Electrical Design Engineers
- Budget/ P&L Responsibility and Reporting
- Experience of leading business development & client account management
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree to minimum 2:1 Level. Masters or PHD would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of bespoke Automation Projects.
To discuss the role and benefits package on offer for a senior member of the management team please apply today or contact Tom Johnson @ Orion for a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85632021