Shop Floor Supervisor and Production / Warehouse Operatives
WE ARE NOW RECRUITING
Shop Floor Supervisor circa £30,000 - £35,000
Production / Warehouse Operatives £8.71 - £10.00ph
Halesfield 19 - Telford – Shropshire. TF7 4QT
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for you to be part of a highly reputable, long established market leading company that offers superb career development.
Who will I be working with?
Founded in 1972, Ingimex is the UK’s largest manufacturer of light commercial vehicle bodies for many of the leading chassis manufacturers, with the ability to fully design, test and manufacture the aluminium based products in house. With strong emphasis on design, Ingimex are always working to improve existing products as well as expanding the product range. Quality is of the utmost importance to the company and the team prides itself on the exceptionally high standards of safety, function and finish achieved through the manufacturing systems and processes. All facilities from design to after sales support are under one roof at the company’s purpose-built factory in Telford, Shropshire, and as part of the exciting expansion program, Ingimex is currently increasing the manufacturing site with a £2 million extension.
What will the role of Shop Floor Supervisor entail?
· Shop Floor Supervisors – Are responsible for the achievement of planned output through effective allocation of personnel.
- Duties include, supervision of employees - ensuring they are ‘in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing’!
- Identification of training needs and implementation of job rotation schemes
- Ensuring compliance with daily checks
- Ensuring the highest standards of housekeeping and quality
- Willingness to participate in process improvement activities and to train and develop themselves and others.
· Be organised with previous supervisory experience
· Be able to multi task, prioritise and work under pressure
· Be personable, an excellent team player capable of ‘getting the most from people’
· More importantly, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and behaviours to drive our team performance.
What will I need to be considered for the Production / Warehouse Operator vacancy?
- · Production and Warehouse Operators – Are responsible for the assembly and manufacture of components at allotted workstations to meet process and conformance standards,
To succeed in these roles you will need some of the following skills:
- Experience of picking parts from stock to work order
- Loading work centres ensuring continuous flow is maintained
- Manufacturing components using hand-held tools
- Experience of operating Amada Lasers or Turret punches
- Experience of operating press brakes
- Warehouse experience with a driving license and a Reach Truck FLT license
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary depending on your demonstration of skills and flexibility, we offer a 40-hour week completed over a 4-day week, Monday to Thursday, 7.00am until 5.30pm, and we will also provide development opportunities across the business.
INTERESTED? Please send your CV to John Partoon, at HRMANAGER@INGIMEX.COM.