Transaction Manager-Toyota Worcester
The Motorline Group represents 11 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Hyundai, Skoda, Lexus, Maserati, Audi and Dacia in over 50 Dealerships and also 4 Volkswagen group Trade parts centres across the UK employing over 1,400 employees.
Salary: On target earnings ranging up to and above GBP40,000
GROUND BREAKING INDUSTRY 5 DAY WORKING WEEK
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years' service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 3 days holiday
Colleague GBP500** Referral Reward: We value our employee's and their recommendations and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 55 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
The role requires you to identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls.
- Continuous focus on finance renewal leads, submitting weekly report to brand finance representative and site General Manager.
- Supporting the Sales Manager to deliver and drive new and used car sales volumes
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
- Works well under pressure
- Proven track record of meeting objectives within a franchised dealership
- Good computer skills
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
You will be working 5 days per week across the Sales department working hours which are;
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm (with a late night rota until 7.00pm)
- Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm
- At least 1 in 3 Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm