Teaching Assistant for EBD School in Hanley Stoke on Trent
Teaching Assistants needed to work supporting a small-group of young people in a classroom within a specialist school provision catering for those with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties. Opportunities available to work either full time school hours Monday-Friday, or temporary ad hoc days in accordance with applicant availability.
We would like to hear from you if you have a passion for inspiring pupils with learning difficulties or with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. Are you committed in differentiating and adapting learning methods to suit the individual needs of pupils?
What will the role involve?
- Offer learning support to individuals or small groups
- Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective behaviour management skills
- Passionate in work with pupils to overcome barriers to learning and to help students to experience success
- A resilient demeanour
- A positive and nurturing attitude
- 1 Year+ experience of working with children or adolescents with challenging behaviour
- Available to work either part-time or full-time hours
In return, the following benefits apply:
- A friendly and knowledgeable dedicated 'SEND' consultant
- *Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Great rates of pay and a variety of work to suit you
- Short and Long Term assignments
- We can offer flexible hours either part time of full time to suit your availability
If you are interested in this role - apply now.
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions, please call Lisa for an informal chat to discuss this opportunity further on or email your CV to
*A refer a friend bonus of GBP125 for each Teacher or Teaching Assistant you refer to us *payable once they have worked 20 days.