c. GBP40,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Project Engineer to ensure that all projects are kept to strict deadlines and that production software is delivered to a prestigious portfolio of blue chip international manufacturing customers.
- Managing the delivery of multiple manufacturing software projects including the financial aspects of the project and customer relations
- Resource planning and supporting technical installation, development, testing and support teams
- Identify any risks in the project plans and report to senior management
- Preparing and organising project implementation schedules
- Using project scheduling and control tools to assist the Senior Project Manager
- Liaising with suppliers and procurement and be the main point of contact for blue chip customers
You will be a project Engineer or project manager and a superb communicator who is very process driven and enjoys being in front of customers. Alternatively, you may be a systems engineer seeking to develop your career into project management.
Ideally you will have managed a number of sizeable projects and ideally have a manufacturing software background but this is not essential as they are willing to train and develop talent.
You will have experience of:
- Project coordination in a manufacturing/software/hardware/technology business
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines and motivate others with regard to those deadlines
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Powerpoint and Excel
Our client is a market leading software house for a prestigious portfolio of national and international blue chip manufacturing customers.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre and ambitious project coordinator / manager to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 371593.