Production Supplies Assistant permanent and temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Supplies Assistant to join a global company in supporting their success. You will be joining a forward-thinking company in the heart of their production; achieving high quality results whilst maintaining professional and environmental standards. Our client has a permanent vacancy and also a temporary ongoing position.
Your role as a Production Supplies Assistant will see you working towards individual and team performance targets ensuring that goods received, products made, and orders picked are all to perfection.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Production Supplies Assistant, you will prepare materials for production
- Complete quality control work records and documentation
- Order picking and dealing with goods received
- Ensure the highest standard of hygiene and clean room monitoring
- As a Production Supplies Assistant, you will keep track of numbers and quality of boxes made during production
- Complete raw material inspections and stock movement
- Previous experience working in a production environment
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to take instruction closely
- An organised and focused approach
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- A proactive attitude with the ability to work alone and in teams well
- Basic computer literacy
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Production Operative, Clean Room Operative, Materials Handler.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (35 hours per week)
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.