Senior Consumer PR Manager
Job Title: Senior Consumer PR Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBPCompetitive plus benefits
The Senior PR Manager is responsible for the Holland & Barrett PR strategy and programming, across both Consumer PR and Corporate PR. They also oversee the management with our Group PR agency ( Pegasus PR).
Reporting into the Director of Group communication the Senior PR Manager is a key team member in developing the overall Group communication mix, providing strategic as well as tactical expertise within their principle.
As a senior member of the team, they are also responsible of leading and developing one direct report who's responsibility mainly lies in executing our UK program initiatives.
Moreover the Senior PR manager is also responsible for sharing best practise and learning for PR across the International marketing teams (in conjunction with our Head of Marketing International, ensuring we stay true to our customer centric and data driven marketing approach in everything we do.
- Strategy Development: Leading work alongside Group Director of Communication in developing the Holland & Barrett PR strategy.
- Corporate PR: Creating key newsworthy corporate PR initiatives building on our Brand Purpose and company Beliefs to 'get H&B out there' and talked about as a trusted leader and innovator in the health & wellness space. This involves both planned and responsive PR to topics as they are trending.
- Consumer PR: Developing and and implement a strong consumer PR program based the H&B strategy and insight around 'Customer health and wellness Missions', making sure initiatives are aligned and work with the understanding of the full customer funnel and 'communication eco system', including social media.
- Internal PR: Championing the program of internal PR to spread the word of good news, key initiatives and learning across the organisation, contributing to build the desired company culture.
- Events & Sponsorship: Drive a cohesive PR strategy around our partners and sponsorships (currently Leicester Tigers) in a way that builds into our overall strategic Brand objectives.
- Data driven : Be a champion of customer centric data driven decision making, ensuring 'the customer is always in the room' when decisions are made. Working alongside Group Head of insight to implement effective learning programs for PR initiatives.
- Outstanding PR understanding, experience and 'pushing the boundaries' expertise
- Great Leadership skills and experience in leading teams and working in a cross functional matrix
- Understanding of the full customer funnel to purchase
- Ideally have Retail marketing experience in the UK, Ireland or elsewhere
- A passion for health & wellness
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???