Senior Design Technician / Architectural Technician
Our client a leading regional house builder now require a Senior Architectural Technician / Architectural Technician based near Shrewsbury. This company have an excellent reputation for the quality within their developments and are seeking an individual that can continue this. The company work on over 200 homes covering apartments to large luxury houses and conversions.
The Senior Architectural Technician will become a key player within the company and deliver working drawing packages, this role requires an individual who can support this growing company and manage a number of Architectural Technicians. The Senior Architectural Technician will be producing production drawings off their own interpretation. The Senior Architectural Technician will have a track record of running a team of technicians or be seeking the opportunity to manage a team. This role will require an individual to prepare, submit and secure building regulations and warranties approvals.
The most suitable individual will have a relevant qualification within the industry and proven project management skills, this role requires a team player who can meet targets, programmed deadlines and has a strong background in housebuilding / conversion work. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader within their field and work within a friendly and flexible working environment.
Senior Design Technician / Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Prepare working drawings and collate all supporting information for onsite construction.
- CDM responsibility for site and house type risk assessments and the chairing of CDM - Project meetings
- Coordinate consultant requirements
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy and commercial suitability.
- Prepare, submit and secure building regulations and warranties for approval.
- Coordinate the preparation of the health and safety file.
Senior Design Technician / Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Track record as an Architectural Technician or managing technicians
- Detailed experience of building regulations process
- Full technical understanding and knowledge of regulatory constraints
- Knowledge of the housing / residential sector.
Senior Design Technician / Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary depending on experience
- 22 days holiday + BH
- Discretionary Bonus
- 40 hrs per week with flexible working hours
- Other benefits to be discussed.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.