Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
The Regulatory Affairs team is responsible for legal compliance of all Holland & Barrett International's Foods, Food Supplements, Cosmetics and Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products (THMPs). Reporting to the Director of Regulatory Affairs, a new vacancy has become available within the team for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager focusing on food and food supplements.
- • Support NPD by provision of expert regulatory advice and guidance on new, innovative food and food supplement formulations;
- • Provision of support to the Labelling team including approval of new product manuscripts and artwork
- • Manage notification of the sale of food supplements within various EU countries including ROI & Belgium
- • Review of product claims, marketing material, website sell copy and third party packaging for compliance
- • Attendance of trade association meetings and keeping up to date with upcoming regulation changes. Communication of changes to the business and input into business strategy to deal with change
- • Provision of regulatory advice to various departments within the business including the international franchise team, commercial teams and web team
- A relevant degree related to Food Regulation, Nutrition or a closely related scientific field
- Regulatory Affairs experience, including in food and food supplements
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Solid collaborative, consultative, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team and offer guidance and support to more junior members of the team
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???