Engine Test Operative
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Randstad Inhouse Services are currently recruiting for immediate starts on behalf of our client, Perkins Engines Ltd based in Stafford, as an Engine Test Operative.
- Accrued holiday pay
- Onsite parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Temporary on-going assignments
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
- All roles are based around shift work, therefore applicants need to be flexible to cover a number of shift patterns; this may include nights.
- Overtime is regularly available and may be required according to business needs.
- Pay rate of GBP10.92 to GBP11.61 PER HOUR
- Plus shift allowance
- Rigging/De-rigging engines to a test-cell
- Carrying out test procedures on engines according to standard work process
- Assembling parts and testing engines in a set time period 'Takt time'
- Adhering to PPE and Health and Safety requirements
- Some manual lifting may be required
- Working in a team or individually as required
- Previous assembly, test or mechanical analysis experience is preferred
- Experience with vehicle testing i.e. mot testing advantageous and diagnostic testing
- Motivation and drive to achieve targets
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Good level of attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested in this job please click apply, or email your CV over to today!