Graduate Electrical Engineer SolidWorks
A rare and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic engineer with a knowledge of Electrical or Electronics systems, that is looking for a specialist role in a market leading company offering unrivalled training and progression.
Have you got SolidWorks experience? Do you want to work for a company that will invest in your career?
This market leading company are the U. K's largest seller of 3D CAD software. They specialise in Technical support & consultancy services for a wide range of high profile, blue chip clients. Off the back of high demand of their excellent service they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic engineer into their highly skilled team for them to develop.
In this varied yet highly rewarding role, you will undergo bespoke training and development for you to become the best of the best. You will carry out technical support, pre and post-sales demonstrations, and deliver training systems for clients. There are progression opportunities for you to specialise in an area or go into management.
Therefore, this role would suit an Engineer with a degree or higher in an Electronic, Electrical or similar discipline with experience in SolidWorks, that wants to work for a rapidly expanding company offering training and progression.
- Working in a team of specialists to deliver technical support on Electrical, Electronic and similar systems
- Visiting clients to deliver accredited Solidworks training sessions
- Full specialised training tailored to your skill set
- Progression into senior positions
- Degree or higher in an Electrical or Electronics package (wiring, PCB, systems, Design)
- Proven Electrical or Electronics CAD experience
- Full Clean UK driving licence
- Looking for progression and training to learn new skills and progress career