Recruitment Consultant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
Location: Birmingham, B5
Wage: GBP168.75 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7.5 hours per week in training that supports your Apprenticeship course
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship Framework
Course information: Business & Administration Level 2
About the role:
My client is looking to expand their brand with the addition of an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant. With the business now coming to the conclusion of its second year, they have proven to a be a profitable and reputable brand across recruitment.
Working with a variety of clients, both blue chip and SME, they can help someone that is driven to maximise their earning potential. As an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant, you will be supported with ongoing training and development, giving you the best opportunity to establish yourself as a top Recruitment Consultant in the industry.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Permanent position available
- 31 days holiday, including bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Flexible working hours
- Modern, luxury office
Job duties and responsibilities:
You will be rewarded for hitting specific milestones within your training plan before expected. Once your training is completed, you will confidently be able to:
- Develop business using your own sources and leads
- Competently take a job brief from a client
- Write a detailed job advert
- Qualify candidates suitability for your job
- Manage the interview process for clients
- Manage all the in-house systems and procedures
The work you put into building your brand will directly impact your progression and your earnings.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to anticipate the needs of solicitors and clients
- Strong work ethic, hard working and positive attitude
- Use of word, outlook and excel
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career