Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (AWS, Azure, Cloud,
Are you an infrastructure engineer with a flair for DevOps engineering?
Do you aspire to implement and maintain Cloud solutions at an enterprise level?
If this is you, please get in contact regarding a new role with a globally recognised company.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of cloud solutions.
- Manage and deliver migrations from on-premise to cloud.
- Provide innovative solutions and automate processes where possible.
- Support existing Wintel infrastructure through transition to Cloud.
- Excellent understanding of Cloud infrastructure stack (either Azure, AWS)
- Proven experience of working with cloud-native technologies, particularly those of AWS, Microsoft and Google
- Proven experience in migrating from on-premise infrastructure to the cloud based resources
- Windows Server experience Wintel platform administration
- Scripting / Automation programming knowledge/skills (PowerShell/Python/JSON/YAML or similar)
- Good customer facing skills and ability to interpret business requirements to deliver value solutions
The role will primarily consist of project work but the ability to support and maintain infrastructure environments will be required. Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including a significant annual bonus and pension scheme.
If you would like to investigate this further, please submit your cv for immediate review.
Required IT operate as a recruitment agency and employment business