If you're looking for a new challenge with tons of variety and the chance to work in an exciting, fast-paced business, then look no further, we've got the perfect role for you.
Based in state of the art offices in central Birmingham, you'll be providing essential administration support to this growing business.
You'll need to be efficient, responsible and highly-organised - ready to hit the ground running and make a great first impression. Business Administration requires skill and attention to detail, and you'll be the first person clients' speak too so a polite and professional attitude and brilliant telephone manner is a must.
You'll be the engine that guarantees this business runs smoothly, ensuring that your duties are carried out to a high level of professionalism.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include???
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing the office supplies - anything from stationery to print or general office supplies
- Handling incoming calls, taking messages and managing diaries
- Handling sensitive data and ensuring confidential waste is disposed of properly, ensuring full compliance with GDPR
- Drafting letters from templates
- Dealing with deliveries
- Updating and interrogating the company database.
- Capturing data
- Updating systems
- Transferring data to appropriate files
- Ensuring that all commercial activities comply with the relevant legislation
- Become proficient in the use of company systems to support increased speed in securing income
- Undertake research to gain a clear understanding of clients' businesses and requirements
- Upkeep of existing CRM system
- Carry out general administrative duties daily
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong administrative experience
- Competent in using Microsoft packages
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work within a team and under pressure
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Good numeracy and written skills
- Excellent telephone manner
Hours - 9am-5pm
Salary in line with National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage