Customer Sales Order Support - Manufacturing - Immediate start!
Are you a pro-active Customer Support Advisor, Sales Order Processor or Sales Administrator who seeks the opportunity to join an International Manufacturing organisation who are passionate about growth and delivering on their promises?
Would you describe yourself as customer-focused and someone who thrives on providing support and solutions that exceed customer expectation at every turn? Do you have experience of working with SAP or another ERP system?
Would you welcome the opportunity to invest your problem-solving skills & customer support experience into an organisation who truly value the diverse experience, talent and ideas of employees in supporting the achievement of their business objectives?
If so, the role of Customer Support Advisor could be exactly the next step you seek in your career.
- Working as part of a multi-cultural, European support team with a range of language skills, you will be responsible for fulfilling UK customer needs, from the accurate ordering of products through to the successful delivery of products to the customer - on time and in full.
- You will utilise your exceptional communication skills to build and maintain an effective working relationship with UK customers to ensure their individual needs and requirements are met.
- You will follow the customer order through to the dispatch stage, communicating with internal departments and external freight forwarders to ensure the customer receives the order within the delivery lead time or is made aware of any issues ahead of time and provided with a satisfactory solution.
- You will be responsible for accurately maintaining customer price files and creating invoices, as well as dealing with any invoice queries or complaints and raising credit notes in accordance with company policy.
- Above all else, you will keep the interests of the customer at heart and strive to uphold the principles and excellent service levels of the company.
Hours of work: 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday
- You will bring recent experience of a similar position, ideally within manufacturing or FMCG
- You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels, with experience in delivering client-focused solutions, based upon a variety of customer needs and requirements
- You will be used to reacting to a high volume of queries and able to maintain composure and prioritise effectively when working under pressure and dealing with conflicting demands.
- You will be I.T literate and confident with manipulating volumes of data within Microsoft Excel, keep accurate records and ideally have a working knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system.
- You will work with high levels of accuracy and seek to ensure queries are dealt with in a manner that exceeds expectation in terms of both service level and time taken.
- An interesting and varied role in a diverse and collaborative environment
- Working for an organisation who truly value their employees and treat everyone in a respectful, honest and ethical manner.
- Being part of a company who encourage continuous learning and creative thinking, promoting team-based problem-solving, and recognising and sharing successes.
- Knowing that the people within, processes and systems are focused on delivering consistent quality, service, cost, and technology improvements that create value for both customers and the group
Closing date: 31/03/2019
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future