Recruitment Programme Administrator
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization's talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group - the world's leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company - the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
You will be working on a Programme that covers the UK, Netherlands & Beligum. The role is working 30 hours a week.
The primary function of the role is to:
- To provide administration support whilst delivering excellent service to the customer, client and suppliers
- Support the Pontoon team in the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands with required tasks
- Ensuring agreed business processes are maintained and promoted and SLA's and KPI's met
Specific tasks will include (Tasks will differ depending on which Pontoon Team requests) :
- Chasing timesheets
- Creating and Work Order approvals and Revisions within the VMS system. Chasing their approvals with suppliers and hiring managers
- Payroll Support
- Completing various upload files and relevant actions
- Completing weekly / monthly reports as requested
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Supporting with Health and Safety compliance
You will be expected to:
- Complete various activities on the Vendor Management System (VMS), answering all adhoc queries to support Programme Consultant.
- Respond to day to day queries from client, suppliers and internal teams when needed
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the client's managers and internal departments.
- Administration of contractor renewal process (or terminations).
- Use and maintenance of recruitment systems deployed to support the recruitment process to ensure that all data is accurate and up to date.
- Promote and represent Pontoon at all times.
- Provide system guidance to Managers/send guidebook and set new managers up on the system & deputy managers/timesheet approvers
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Effective communications skills
- Methodical, meticulous, and able to pay attention to fine detail
- Customer service orientation
- Effective and sympathetic query resolution
- Assertive telephone manner
- Time management with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to influence events rather than passively accept them
- Ability to identify necessary change and improvement
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working within a service delivery environment
- Evidence of strong organisational skills
- Experience of working in recruitment industry
- Experience of delivering in a highly service-driven environment
- Experience of developing and maintaining successful working relationships with managers at all levels.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working within a service centre environment
- Exposure to web based /recruitment applications
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management