Business Admin - Apprenticeship Recruitment
Job title: Business Admin/Resourcing Apprenticeship
Location: Bearwood, Birmingham
Wage: GBP168.75 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 2
Course information:Business & Administration Level 2
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established Healthcare recruiter in the Midlands as a Resourcing Apprentice in a fast-paced environment. You will be supporting a team of Recruitment Consultants in a primarily administrative role.
* Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
* Competitive apprentice wage
* Career guidance with opportunities for progression
* Retail discounts
* Discounted travel
* 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
* To post adverts for all active vacancies within the allotted time
* To ensure all applicants are thoroughly pre-screened to ensure that they meet the minimum experience required as per the framework agreement
* Identify skills to match appropriately with the job vacancies
* Book all candidates in with a Senior Practitioner for their interview and practical training
* Check Candidates eligibility to work documentation, ensuring it meets with UK Visa and Immigration Standards
* Obtain references from each prospective candidate to cover a 3 year period, ensuring each reference has been appropriately verified
* Communicate effectively, politely and professionally with the team, clients and care workers
* Obtain an enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS for each candidate
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Attention to detail
* Organisational/prioritising skills
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Team player
* Enthusiasm, passion and drive
* Eager to learn and career-focused
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.