CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES SUPEVISOR
CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES SUPERVISOR REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!! BASED IN COVENTRY £25,000 PER ANNUM + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + FREE PARKING + 35 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE!
My client is a well known national business and are now looking for recruit a Customer Service/Sales Supervisor for their established team in Coventry. This is an extremely important role for the department and as such they need an experienced candidate who ideally has both a sales/service supervisory background and strong people/performance management. The ideal candidate would have worked within a business to business/consumer type environment where they have been supplying products to a distribution network. This is an excellent company to work for who truly values their staff, they offer some fantastic benefits including 35 days annual leave (that's including 8 bank holidays!) which is an excellent package.
8.30am to 5pm Monday - Thursday
8.30am to 4pm Friday (no weekends)
39 hours per week
[ The role ]
- Ensure all incoming calls and e-mails are answered promptly in line with KPI's
- Managing activity through the CRM system, ensuring tasks are kept up to date
- Conduct performance reviews through one to ones, annual appraisals and team meetings
- Develop sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
- Support the Direct Sales Manager with projects and business initiatives to improve the business and customer journey
- Responsible for people related issues
[ Person and skills required ]
- At least two years of people management
- Experience of working in a busy Telesales/customer service environment
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT skills covering MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- GCSE Grade C English and Maths or equivalent
If you believe you have the skills/experience for this fantastic opportunity please apply ASAP and contact Mike at our Coventry office on for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85475973