For a brand new home opening we are recruiting for a Clinical Lead to be part of the team within this luxurious new nursing home.
The home is part of a lovely care group who have a supportive dedicated management team in place.
Rate of Pay: £36,000 per annum (Negotiable on experience)
Location: Outskirts of Kidderminster
Transport / Parking: Central location, easily accessible by public transport. Free onsite parking.
Job Description / Responsibilities for a Clinical Lead:
- Working closely with the Registered Manager striving for outstanding care at all times
- Management of the Nursing Home in the absence of the Home Manager
- Maintaining a professional approach with staff, families, professionals alike
- Oversea and maintain excellent clinical performance
- Motivate and lead a team of Nurses and Carers and contribute to their ongoing professional development
- Perform direct nursing duties as required
Professional Qualities / Requirements for a Clinical Lead:
- Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
- Current NMC registration
- A clear understanding of CQC standards/ legislation
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
JOB REF: 2S1970
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85626072