Your birthday off, casual dress to work, an opportunity to work for a global company in an Agile environment, sound interesting? Would you like to run manual tests on games (mobile, retail slot, casino games) during the development phase, with commercial experience, BCS/ISTQB (ISEB) Foundation certified in software testing?
- Work as an integral member of the game development team to test features as they are developed
- Develop user story acceptance criteria and maintain them as the project progresses
- Create and maintain acceptance test scripts throughout development
- Constantly run and regress those scripts during and after game development
- Work with Product Owners and Developers to maintain high quality builds at the end of each sprint
- Operate and maintain the QA hardware/software environment
I would love to hear from you if you would like to be responsible for maintaining the test environment, maintaining test plans / scripts and work with developers/producers to highlight, analyse and resolve issues. This role would suit anyone who has worked previously in one of the following roles QA, Manual, Software or Test Analyst role.
QA Benefits: Life Assurance, Pension, 25 days holiday + your birthday off, Employee discounts, casual dress code and a social fund. This role offers a salary of GBP20,000 - 25,000 depending on your experience.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Engineering & Manufacturing, IT and Supply Chain & Procurement. We also recruit for Business Support roles & Executive level positions. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.