A role for a Quality Engineer has become available within a highly prestigious manufacturing organisation in the Leamington area.
As the Quality Engineer on site, you will work within the team to help develop new projects and design ideas. This is a global organisation, with multiple sites worldwide. So much potential is attached to this role, making it an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Quality Engineer.
- This is a client and supplier facing role
- Represent the Company in the event of quality issues
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Data management of quality documentation, including Control Plans and Process Audits
- PPAP submissions
- On site verification and control of customer concerns
- 8D reporting
- Introduction of SPC
- Supplier development and implementing containment activities
- Maintenance of ISO TS16949 standards
- It is essential that you have relevant Quality Engineering experience
- Ideally, you will hold an Internal Auditor qualification
- Experience of PPAP’s, APQP and FMEA is essential
- Measurement software experience would be beneficial
- This would suit a gregarious type of Quality Engineer, who enjoys customer and supplier interaction
Salary : £35000 - £40000
Stability And Outstanding Prospects
Location : Leamington Spa
Environment : High Volume Production
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85620755