Service Advisor - Volkswagen Leamington
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor, ideally with a motor trade background. You will be well versed in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a very busy and demanding environment.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for ensuring the workflow of the department, hitting and exceeding targets and up selling our full range of services. You will be responsible for:
• Booking in vehicles.
• Greeting customers.
• Informing them of progress.
• Organising works authorisation.
• Liaising with the workshop and other internal departments.
What we're looking for:
• This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Service Advisor, Experienced Service Advisor, Parts Advisor or Service Manager within a dealership.
• However you don't just need to be from the motor industry; more importantly you will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, attitude and character to succeed.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
• You will also possess a valid driving license and be willing to work between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday - Friday as well as working Saturdays on a rota basis.
Remuneration & Benefits:
In return we can offer an excellent salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme and company car schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shop! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
If you are interested in joining one of the largest privately owned motor retailer group in the UK and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85620296