German Speaking Customer Service Representative
On behalf of our Wolverhampton based client, Star Employment Services is recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Representative. The company specialises in printing inks and are in need of a Customer Service worker to liaise with their client base in Germany.
Your role as Customer Service Representative is to be responsible for fulfilling customer needs, from the accurate ordering of products through to the successful delivery of products to the customer on time and in full.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and maintaining an effective working relationship with customers to be able to meet their needs and individual requirements
- Responsible for processing customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Responsible for following the customer order through to the despatch stage to ensure the customer receives the order within the delivery lead time and communicating any urgent requests internally
- Responsible for checking stock levels needed to fulfil customer orders and liaising with ICO team to resolve stock issues and meet customer needs
- Advising the customer of any potential issues that may affect their order and working to resolve these.
- Creating invoices (both Consignment and Standard) and understanding the difference between the two.
- Accurately maintaining Customer price files.
- Answering phone calls, and reacting efficiently and professionally to customer queries.
- Investigating and processing customer complaints and invoice queries, which may include the accurate and timely creation of credit notes.
- Organising returns via our freight forwarders and processing all the relevant documentation.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service excellence whilst adhering to all Company procedures / rules and processes.
- Having an understanding of the stock ordering process and advising the materials planner of additional stock requirements for customers
- Responsible for closing off purchase orders and keeping the SAP system clean so that the data is accurate
Ideal Background - Education and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in service delivery
- Ability to build good working relationships with both internal and external Customers
- Experience in working in a high pressure and volume environment.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data within excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in building strong working relationships both internally and externally
- SAP Knowledge desirable (or knowledge of similar ERP system)
- Minimum GCSE education
Personal Attributes - Capabilities and Skills:
- Fluent in German
- Absolute service-mindedness, always going the extra mile for our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
The salary will be £24,000 per annum.
If you possess the relevant experience we look forward to receiving your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85613639