Media Executive - Leading Independent Full-Service Agency
- Great training and development opportunities.
- Working for a leading agency with top rate clients.
- Cooperative, social office.
You will be given a full training programme, mentoring and hands-on client experience to ensure you really get to the experience the full mix, from strategy, implementation and awesome client results.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Group Media Director, you’ll be joining a growing team of dedicated, knowledgeable professionals. Your role will include a mix of on and offline media, giving you a broad range of experience across a variety of areas.
In your day to day, you’ll be working to support the media team with tasks including data entry into media and finance systems, researching markets and competitors, building and maintaining both stakeholder and client relationships, media planning and more.
What experience you’ll need
- Educated to at least ‘A’ level standard – Graduate preferred but not essential. Work ethic and willingness to learn are more important.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner essential.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality able to build relationships at all levels.
- Proactive and able to work on their own initiative.
- Accurate with figures and a keen eye for detail.
There is a salary of up to £22k on offer. Please do still inquire if you’re a touch over this banding as there may be scope to flex for more senior candidates. Other benefits include private health care, pension, a generous holiday allowance, and regular team socials.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Imogen today to hear more about this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85601942