Safehands Recruitment are looking for healthcare assistants ready for a new challenge!
We are expanding our team and looking for genuine caring, hardworking individuals.
As a healthcare assistant you will work with a variety of service users of whom have complex needs, learning disabilities and the elderly.
Responsibilities of Healthcare Assistant:
- Working as part of a team with good communication skills is essential.
- Assisting with individual's care including personal care and assisting to maintain a high standard of hygiene, this may include manual handling.
- Encourage the residents with every aspect of their personal development, social skills, personal care and interaction.
- You would be assisting the adults to maintain their own network of friends and relations.
Person Specification for Healthcare Assistants:
- Good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs.
- Strong interpersonal and working relationship skills.
- Flexible to wortk various shift patterns including days, nights and weekends.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Local work
- In house training
- First uniform free
- Unlimited working hours
- A dedicated local office to support your indivual needs
For an immediate interview please call, alternitavley email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85591868