Our client, a leading third sector organisation based in North Birmingham, is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant on a temporary contract for three months.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have experience working as an Executive Assistant within the public sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing the Group Executive team with efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support and acting as a first point of contact whilst providing a confidential and comprehensive service
* Understanding the key roles, responsibilities and priorities of the Executive Directors, proactively building strong relationships with all internal and external contacts in order to provide a high level of support
* Proactively managing the Executive Directors’ diaries, reviewing diary commitments with both internal and external contacts and exercising a high level of judgement on priorities
* Undertaking proactive e-mail management, ensuring that urgent emails are promptly picked up, responded to and actioned as appropriate
* Ensured that appropriate arrangements are made for attendance at external events and meetings including booking travel and hotel accommodation
* Ensuring that relevant reports are prepared in a timely manner and are circulated and distributed as necessary
* Dealing with all correspondence for the Executive Directors including sifting and prioritising, passing on incoming post and following up the responses where necessary
* Minimum three years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Executive Assistant, EA
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*