Supporter Relations Officer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Supporter Relations Officer to join our team based in Oswestry. You will join us as on a full time, permanent basis, and in return we are offering a competitive salary of £23,474 - £29,316 per annum.
Hope House believe that no one should face the death of a child alone. In order to meet the growing demand for our services we have to double our fundraising income in the next 8 years.
Responsibilities of our Supporter Relations Officer:
- Reporting to the Director of Fundraising & Marketing
- Work alongside the existing Lottery and Fundraising Teams to develop and co-ordinate our email communication strategy to our existing lottery players and fundraising supporters
- Continually review lottery attrition targets, with the aim of reducing lottery attrition by 1,000 members per annum
Our ideal Supporter Relations Officer will:
- Be an excellent communicator and a natural storyteller who listens well and can adjust a narrative with integrity to effectively engage existing supporter
- Have strong administrative skills and a proven ability to manage a dynamic workload effectively
- Be a team player, yet able to work independently, be well-organised and responsive to all forms of communication.
Closing date: Sunday 24th March 2019
Interview date: Monday 1st April 2019
If you think you are the right candidate for our Supporter Relations Officer position then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
To meet the diverse needs of our client group, we are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sectors of society.
The successful Supporter Relations Officer applicant will be subject to a standard disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (paid for by Hope House).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85556456