PCB Design Engineer
Role: PCB Design Engineer
Salary: GBP40,000 per annum
An opportunity has opened for a PCB Design Engineer to join a successful satellite communications industry-based company in Herefordshire
As the PCB Design Engineer, you will take on an innovative and productive position at the company's site. Supporting the PCB engineers designing and developing innovative RF and digital PCBs.
PCB Design Engineer skills and fundamentals:
- Experience of Analogue and Digital Design
- Knowledge and understanding of EMC testing
- Experience of PCB layout and Schematic design.
- PCB and simulation using Altium designer or similar
- Extensive knowledge of schematic capture
- Switch mode power supply (SMPS) layout considerations
- Thorough understanding of Electronic principles
- RF/High-speed layout practices
- Experience of Gerber file creation and manipulation (RS274x and/or ODB++)
- Design single sided, double sided and multi-layered PCBs
- DFM/DFA techniques
If you are a PCB Design Engineer, looking for a rewarding opportunity with a successful company who positively known for their fantastic project expansions and career progression then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering 0 for further info.