Maintenance Technician/Injection Moulder
My client is a pioneer within their field and due to continued success the company is expanding and as such they have a new role. They are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join the Production department.
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician who has also used and at programmes on injection moulding machines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting and operation of production machinery and equipment within the Cleanroomenvironment
- Manufacture product to the highest quality standards and record data as determined by the relevant quality standards and specifications
- Adhere to company health and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of yourself and others
- Perform maintenance tasks to ensure the safe and efficient operation of production processes and equipment throughout the facility
- Play an active role in maintaining housekeeping standards to preserve the integrity of the environment
- Working as part of a team you will be expected to operate in a proactive manner and help and support others to achieve the company's goals and objectives
- Be proactive in communicating any problems or opportunities for improvement to the management
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of operating injection moulding machines
- Knowledge and experience of tool changing and setting injection moulding machines
- Good level of written and verbal English
- Knowledge and experience of Arburg Selogica control systems
- Previous experience of compliance with quality systems
- Detail oriented
- Listens closely to instruction and executes requests to exacting detail
- Sympathises with Medical Device Industry quality requirements - adhering to strict protocols
- Understands consequences of non-compliance
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible approach to work
- Team worker
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely innovative firm that provides excellent career opportunities.