An automotive component manufacturer with sites across Europe require an Accountant to work as part of a smaller team within a wider finance function. This will be a broad accounting role covering aspects of financial and statutory accounts production. The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA Qualified with a background in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Solihull - commutable from Shirley, Birmingham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Rugby.
Package: GBP40,000 - GBP45,000 p.a. +Benefits
- Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be a qualified accountant with strong technical financial accounting experience.
- Technical Expertise in the preparation of statutory financial statements under IFRS and UK GAAP.
- This individual will have excellent communication, project management and organizational skills.
- Have the ability to multi task without compromising accuracy and timelines of financial information.
- Responsible for month end activities, month end journal entries and cash process including forecasting.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Calculating cost centre re-allocations and intercompany recharges.
- Corporate cost controlling.
- Management of all intercompany loans.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements of UK legal entities.
- Financial reporting to group.
- Assist with any audit requirements.
- Assist in the design and implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures.
Apply in Confidence
If you are an Accountant, Management Accountant, or Business Accountant and you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3171GK
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.